NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
- Aid in the coordination of digital campaigns and strategies
- Learn inbound best practices, with the strategic intent of delivering high-quality online marketing assets
- Help to identify customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Work with Inbound Marketing Specialist to develop performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with online marketing activities
- Project coordinate to ensure scope and budget are met
- Learn how to develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
- You will be required to understand the industry and the business as well as identifying the impact of your work.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Spanish or any other language would be plus.
- Passionate about software industry.
- Presently enrolled in a college or university.
- Being able to at least stay 6 months with us (full time or part-time)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!