NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
We are looking for a CUSTOMER ENGINEER/SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT to work along with customers and the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure a successful customers’ on-boarding and integrations.
From a sales standpoint:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Collaborate with internal teams to attend customers' specific needs and to bring important insights from the customers’point of view.
- Help develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement with existing clients.
- Supports Sales on Product demonstrations when required
During the presales stage:
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and integration documentation.
- Coordinates closely with sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Examples: POC, RFI, RFP’s, etc.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
As a technical account manager:
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Supports the Customer Success Manager to ensure clients are making the most of the Platform
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Customer Support in an IT / SaaS Company
- Empathy and social boldness: Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development)
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- A results-oriented person with focus, perseverance, determination, and energy.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to listen, understand and offer a better solution to the non-existing and existing customers, with the ultimate aim of forming and nurturing long-term contractual relationships.
- On-site training at headquarters in Barcelona
- Paid Time Off
- Marketplace with discounts on business and personal products
- Free training: 3.500+ online courses and 50.000+ digital books
- Cool office in the WeWork NoMaD building (NYC) with social events, snacks...
- Savings in Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) plan available
- Health care insurance coverage contributions
- Dental and Vision care plan coverage contributions
- FSA and HAS available
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- You will be part of a fantastic international team!