NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Define and execute product enhancements and strategies.
- Determinate customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders answering their questions and managing their requests.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs;establishing time schedules with engineering.
- Introduce and mark new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, Marketing, and production.
- Communicate with the development teams using JIRA and Confluence
- +2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Degree in a technical field or passion for the software industry. Experience working in SaaS companies or with analytics products will be highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability in written and oral form to communicate ideas effectively, as this position demands constant interaction with our multiple teams (Sales, Marketing, Development, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and data skills.
- You are pragmatic, impact-oriented, and decisive.
- Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!