NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior.
We are looking for a motivated, success-driven Customer Engineer/Sales Engineer to work along with customers and the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure a successful customers’ on-boarding and integrations.
- We offer a full-time job with a permanent contract from the beginning.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!).We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!
From a sales standpoint:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Collaborate with the development team to attend customers' specific needs.
- Collaborate with product management to bring important insights from the customers’ and prospects’ point of view.
- Help develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement with existing clients and collaborate with sales teams to grow opportunities and ensure growth attainment to exceed sales quotas.
During the pre-sales stage:
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and integration documentation.
- Coordinates closely with sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Examples: POC, RFI, RFP’s, etc.
- Supports Sales on Product demonstrations when required.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
As a technical account manager:
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments and communicate with internal and external partners to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Guarantee our customers are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business and follow up every issue.
- Proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's issues and challenges.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades and growth.
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Customer Support in an IT / SaaS Company.
- Advanced level of English.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to listen, understand and offer a better solution to the non-existing and existing customers, with the ultimate aim of forming and nurturing long-term contractual relationships.
- Tech savvy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value. Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc. will be a plus.
- Empathy and social boldness: ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development).
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- An autonomous, results-oriented person with focus, perseverance, determination, and energy.